ListWise

Monday, November 13, 2006

They Don’t Make ‘Em Like This Anymore

This is what I would love to have in my bathroom. Both of these items are on Ebay right now. One is in New Jersey, and is pick-up only – kind of a long drive for a toilet – although, as of this writing the high bidder is “californiajensens”. Sounds like it could be a long drive for them as well.

The second one has a current bid of $575 and the reserve has not been met. A little rich for my blood. It’ll be interesting to see what it goes for.

Click on the image to go to the listing


5 comments:

Poppy said...

wowza! pretty potty!

Ms. P in Jackson said...

How beautiful.

I remember, about five years ago I was on ebay looking for nothing-in-particular and I came across a flow blue china toilet, made in England. It was so incredibly ornate and the decoration was everywhre, even inside the bowl. I couldn't beleive it was a toilet. In fact, after finding that toilet I did a search and also found a salesman's sample of a flow blue china toilet! I haven't seen anything like it since.

Obviously these toilets were meant to last a liftime. What craftsmanship.

Gary said...

I would expect them to be self cleaning for that kind of money!

Chris said...

Wow, them Victorians didn't miss a detail...gives new meaning to the term "throne" room!

K said...

Good to know I'm not the only one who gets worked up over toilets and sinks.